Welcome to Discount Bubble Bags.
We are dedicated to help you find cheapest manufacturers and distributors of bubble bags.
What is Bubble Packaging?
Bubble packaging is an extremely lightweight, durable packaging material that works well for wrapping items as well as filling the void in boxes. Bubble packaging absorbs shock to keep your fragile items safe. Its light weight also reduces shipping costs.
Bubble packaging comes in several different varieties. They usually vary in bubble size and barrier properties. Bubble packaging with small bubbles is generally used for small light items. Larger bubbles should be used with larger and heavier items. The most economical bubble packaging has relatively weak barriers, which means the air will leak out over a shorter period of time. Industrial bubble packaging usually has stronger barriers to make it last longer and ensure that the air will not seep out when subject to heavy forces
Bubble packaging normally comes in rolls, as well as bubble bags and bubble mailers. Perforated bubble packaging rolls save time and add convenience by eliminating the need for a cutter.
What are Bubble Bags
Bubble bags are an ideal way to protect and cushion fragile items and keepsakes.
Bubble bags are an excellent way to protect fragile objects due to their light weight and durability. They do not require cutting or wrapping and they come in a variety of styles: open-end, self-sealing, and reclosable. Open-end bubble bags are completely open at one end and do not have a flap. Self-sealing bubble bags have an adhesive strip on the flap that eliminates the need for tape. Reclosable bubble bags generally have a zipper closure and are reusable. In addition, they protect the contents from dust and moisture. Bubble bags should not be used as the only form of packaging for mailing. For mailing small fragile items consider bubble mailers.
What are Bubble Mailers and Bubble Envelopes
Bubble mailers, also called bubble envelopes, are envelopes that have a layer of bubble packaging on the inside. The durable, waterproof bubble packaging is covered with strong kraft paper. Bubble mailers are the lightest type of cushioned envelopes that you can buy. They save you money on postage, which can help pay for the cost of the bubble envelopes. Bubble mailers generally have a self-adhesive flap that allows for quick and easy sealing.
Why Use Bubble Wrap and Bubble Packaging?
Bubble packaging is an extremely lightweight, durable packaging material that works well for wrapping items as well as filling the void in boxes. Bubble packaging absorbs shock to keep your fragile items safe. Its light weight also reduces shipping costs . Also bubble wrap is reusable Barriers trap air inside allowing bubble packaging to be reused.
Benefits of Bubble bags
- Lightweight and Effective - Provides better protection using less packaging materials.
- Reduces Damage - Cushioning material offers excellent protection for fragile items.
- Save Packaging time - No more wrapping, inert product & go!
- Reusable - Barriers trap air inside allowing bubble packaging to be reused.
- Recyclable - Can be recycled.
- Ideal solution for odd shaped items
- Bubble bags make your product stand out
- Bubble bags look professional
- Bubble bags are attractive - can be custom colored in large quantities
- Bubble bags are available in clear and anti-static material as stock items
Bubble wrap which protects items during shipping and for storage are generally available in different types and sizes. This depends on the size of the object being packed, as well as the level of cushioning protection needed.
- Bubble bags: Quick & Easy to use, Ideal for faster wrapping
- 'Plain Bubble Bags' to protect general purpose items & 'Antistatic Bubble Bags' to protect sensitive electronic parts and components from static damage
- Lightweight/Standard bubble wrap rolls: Used for cushioning lightweight products, interleaving and surface protection
- Medium duty bubble wrap rolls: Used for cushioning of medium weight products, interleaving
- Heavy-duty bubble wrap rolls: Used for cushioning heavier items such as shipping motors, compressors, valves etc.
- Bubble mailers or Bubble envelopes: Used to protect CDs, DVDs, videocassettes, jewelry, antiques, valuables in shipping
6mm (0.25) to 25mm (1)
up to 4mm
Options for Bubble Bags/Wrap
- Adhesive Bubble Wrap - 'Adhesive Bubble Wrap' has an adhesive backing that sticks to virtually any other surface
- Cohesive Bubble Wrap - 'Cohesive Bubble Wrap' is similar to adhesive bubble wrap, but it sticks only to itself
- Antistatic Bubble Wrap - 'Antistatic Bubble Wrap' is made from a special blend of plastic that provides protection for electronic components that may be damaged from static discharge.
Common material used for Bubble Film/Roll or Bags:
- Low density polythene
- Recycled polythene
Normally, Clear Polythene bags in Great Britain should follow widely accepted industrial standards according to British Standard see BS7344, 1990
- Width: Plus or minus 3mm (0.125) or 2% whichever is greater
- Length: Plus or minus 6mm (0.25) or 2% whichever is greater
- Gauge: Plus or minus 10%
Bubble Size & their uses
Bubble Wrap & Bubble Bags are extremely versatile protective material that is great as a cushioning material, void fill or even surface protection. Bubble Wrap' is available in three standard thicknesses as shown below:
Bubble Roll Sizes
Tips to use Bubble Wrap & Bubble Bags
Always wrap your items with the bubble against the product for the best protection.
When using Bubble Wrap & Bubble Bags, there are a few 'tips' for proper use. First, when you are using Bubble Bags & Wrap as a cushioning material, make sure to use enough wrap so that all sides and corners are protected. Make sure that there is at least two inches of bubble padding between your product and each wall of the box. You also want to make sure to use enough wrap (or other void fill material in conjunction with Bubble Bags & Wrap) to eliminate movement of the packaged item when you shake the box. When you are done packaging your product, shake it. If you feel the product moving, you need to add more packaging material.
Bubble Bags & Wrap is also available in other 'options' such as adhesive, cohesive or anti-static wraps. Adhesive Bubble Bags & Wrap has an adhesive backing that sticks to virtually any other surface. Cohesive Bubble Bags & Wrap is similar to adhesive wrap, but it sticks only to itself. And anti-static Bubble Bags & Wrap is made from a special blend of plastic that provides protection for electronic components that may be damaged from static discharge.
Applications of Bubble Bags & Bubble Wrap
Bubble bags are used in numerous applications areas to protect any item in transit packaging listed below:
- Auto Parts
- Crystal ware
- Electronics items
- Electrical items
- Grass ware
- Industrial goods
- Marble products
- Photo Frame
- Shipping line
Few hints when purchasing Bubble Bags
- Choose the correct style and size for your specific needs.
- Decide whether you want a lip on the bag or even a lip and tape closure.
- Check to see if there other styles or types of mailing bags that might solve your shipping needs.
- Make sure your bag is big enough to hold your product so that the seams do not split.
- Make sure that your bag is strong enough so that it can handle the weight or your product. Remember that if your bag rips your product could be damaged.
Before you order. Can you answer this Questions
Here are the questions we will ask for when you call to request a quote:
- Style of bag
- Size (Length x Width)
- Film color or anti-static
- Type of closure (Heat seal, lip only, or lip/tape)
- Deadline for delivery
Where to Buy?
Search Results for "bubble bags" - Found 1 UK Company:
- Bubble Bags - Plain Bubble Bags - Antistatic Bubble Bags
Polybags Limited is UK based leading supplier of Bubble bags and Bubble Wrap. Wide Selection of Bubble Bags in Stock. Cheapest internet prices on Bubble bags, Bubble mailers, Bubble wrap. Buy online & Get Free UK Delivery, Order Now............... www.polybags.co.uk
Common Question asked on Bubble Bags & Wrap
- Question:How long is bubble packaging good for?
Answer:Normally bubble packaging will start to leak its air after about six months
- Question:What is anti-static bubble packaging??
Answer:Protects against static electricity and is normally used to pack electronics
- Question:Can I Purchase a Single Sheet of Bubble Packaging?
Answer: Most suppliers will offer bubble packaging in rolls, bags, or boxes.
- Question:What are the different sizes of bubble packaging I can purchase?
Answer:Bubble packaging can be purchased in numerous fashions. Bubble rolls, bubble bags, and bubble boxes are some. Check with your supplier for availability options.
Other Information on Bubble Bags
For more information on Bubble Bags & Film please visit www.packagingknowledge.com
Bubble film & bags essay covers an interesting fact about history of bubble wrap, how bubble wrap packaging is made, lists major UK suppliers and benefits of bubble wrap. More importantly, this essay unfolds the tips for proper use of bubble wrap, explains the common uses and unusual uses.And at last, its fun packed with bubble wrap humour, fun ideas, news and games to play if you are bored.